Monday, January 2, 2012

First Post of 2012 - Breakfast with Santa


Reba's kindergarten class had breakfast with Santa this year.  I decided to go ahead and scrap these pictures because I love them, especially the one on the right where you can't really see her face but she is obviously talking to Santa. 

I signed up for a Christmas swap where we each sent each other a gift. This turned out to be a really good thing because I didn't get a single scrapbook related item for Christmas. I think this was a first! 

When I got the Wonder and Wishes by Little Yellow Bicycle papers and embellishments from my friend. These are so cool and I couldn't wait to use them!

Number of Layouts for the Year:  1
Number of Cards for the Year: 0
Number of Projects for the Year: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment