Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 - The Year of Scrapping!

Did you get the memo? 2013 we are all going to get caught up on scrapping. At least I am going to try hard. I work a lot on my etsy shop and organizing crafts for my MOPs group which means that my crafts suffer. I can't promise the pictures here will be gorgeous or even edited, but I am going to try hard to post
 
I was inspired by a 2 page LO to do this one of Tyler.
 


 
I created this Valentine's Day banner for my shop and the other is a custom order.
 

 
 
And the craft that I did with my Mothers of Preschoolers Group.  Jenga keychains. Google it. There are like 9 million tutorials out there!
 
 
 
 
 
.I can't promise the pictures here will be gorgeous or even edited, but I am going to try hard to post!
 
2013 Progress
 
Pages: 2
Banners: 2
Altered items: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment