Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day! (From the Scrappy Blog Hop Girls)

I know...I know...I am a bit early. But tomorrow will be a busy day for me, so I want to make sure this gets posted and honestly it is only about 3 hours early! In celebration of Earth Day, our Scrappy Blog Hop challenge was to create a LO using some type of recycled material. I used the chipboard backing from some embellies I bought to make the background for the "i heart 2 play" title. I love the wooden tree that I found at Michaels the other day! Of course, I inked it, matted, and added embellies but it is still recycled material and quite pretty I think with it's little green dots! Be sure to hop to Devon's blog for more Earth Day fun!

Totals for the Year: 45 Layouts, 6 swaps completed (63 actual swap items), a chipboard album, and 6 cards!

5 comments: