Monday, April 20, 2009

Not My RIse to The Challenge LO

I did two! This is the second one I did. I couldn't decide between them. Oh, well. This LO cracks me up. Rebecca put her Little People in time out for over two months! She would "check" on them and then close the door right back. Finally one day, Quincey from the Little Einsteins went into Time Out and the next day, everyone came out. Maybe he was on a rescue mission? Anyway, it cracked me up and I am glad I was able to preserve this funny memory through my journaling in the pocket!!!


I forgot to take a picture of my cow inchies...so pretend to see them here! And I can't post the REAL RTTC LO until later!

Totals for the Year: 44 Layouts, 6 swaps completed (63 actual swap items), a chipboard album, and 6 cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment