Friday, July 10, 2009

Rise to the Challenge - Week 3

THE CHALLENGE
Week 3 - Journal It!

Yes you read correctly, but I want Raw Journaling. I want to be moved by your journaling. Scrapping is about preserving memories the good, the bad and even the ugly. I know it's difficult to scrap the bad and ugly, but I have to say from my experience when I have scrapped these events in my life I feel some sense of healing, and empowerment like I have overcome what was hurting. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Additional Requirements:
1. Use some sort if office supplies
2. Use some household item to Stamp with {ie: lids, sponge, etc.} skies the limit.
3. Technique - Distressing can be any kind of distressing - List all/any you use

The 4 categories that you will be scored on are:

Overall LO Creativity (1-5)
Use of Technique (Distressing) (1-5)
Use of Required Elements - Office Supplies & Household Stamping - (1-5)
Journalling (1-10)

Additional Requirements:
1. Use some sort if office supplies - Used rubber bands for the lacing and staples on the journaling to hold the ribbon in place.
2. Use some household item to Stamp with {ie: lids, sponge, etc.} skies the limit. - I used the liner from my kitchen drawer. It is a mesh type material. I used it to stamp a sort of speckled pattern onto the paper that I used for my journaling.
3. Technique - Distressing - I sanded the background cs around the edges to make the white kind of show through. I also inked my pp to make the paper tearing show up more.


My Score- 23.67/25

Judges Comments:

Awesome LO!! The rubber band is super creative!! Awesome journalling too!!
Beautiful layout! Love the way you used the rubberbands on your layout. What a great page!
Beautiful page. I love how you journaled in a conversation form. Would have liked to see a little more distressing- like on the picture maybe.
Damn girl, you are on a roll. Another fabulous LO this week! My first percect score.
Great use of rubber bands and wonderful journaling
SO pretty! I love the rubber band . . very creative! Great journaling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment