Friday, July 10, 2009

Rise to the Challenge Week 4 Results


Challenge's Required elements:

1. Must have a clock visible on your LO
2. Technique: Sewing or fake stitching
3. Lyrics from Time After Time in title or journaling

The 4 categories that you will be scored on are:

Overall LO Creativity (1-5)
Use of Technique (sewing) (1-5)
Use of Required Element - clock & Lyrics - (1-10)
Page Coordination (1-5)

Total of 25 points

My actual LO and comments:

1. Must have a clock visible on your LO - I have two (a tiny one on the left in the sand and the big one on the right)
2. Technique: Sewing - Stitched around the bottom piece of cs after I inked it.
3. Lyrics in title or journaling - Title is "Time after time"

I also want to point out that I stole sand from my daughter's sandbox to put at the bottom left corner. I also finally used the fishnet that Brad and I picked up about 4 years ago. LOL. All of the paper and flowers are from the K & Co. Seaglass collection that Brad just bought me for my bday! He picked them out by himself. So brownie points for Brad!


Score and Judge's Comments: 22.50/25

Amazing LO, love the shells, the colors everything.
Love all the elements you used! Very creative. I love this page. I wish there were more sewing on the page though.
Perfect LO! What a job of the seashells! I love them!! The picture is so cute and really is shown off as the center of the LO!!
Very cute! Great use of the fishnet! The only thing is the color of your floss for stitching seems off next to the net.
Very pretty LO. The orange flowers don't seem to match, but that may be the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment